Third-Party Operator in India - Trend or Need!!!
We all are aware of three models of Operating hotels – Owned, Managed and Franchised. However, with franchising model gaining popularity, there is a need for GOOD third-party operator in India.
What is TPO or a Third-Party Operator
- TPO – acts more on owners’ behalf than brand. So, a shorter contract is made rather than having 20 years long contract.
- Lower costs AND better usage of funds- The expert third party can wisely use the funds and can negotiate where it is not providing better ROI for the owners.
- More efficient – TPO has small teams and can be more efficient than huge brands especially region wise.
- Changes can be implemented quickly with TPO than huge brands decision making process.
- Better Asset management – TPOs have experts who can give better asset management benchmarking best practices even outside hotel companies.
The Sapphero Services
- Managing the hotel operations
a. Pre-Opening Support
b. Post Opening Support
- Talent Hunt
- Learning and development
- Corporate and Travel Agent Sales management
- Digital Marketing
- Revenue Management
- Reputation Management
- Brand Compliance
- Hotel accounting and MIS